The library welcomes and relies on the support of our dedicated volunteers. There are many ways to volunteer at Altadena Library District. Here are some of the roles you could play:
- LITERACY TUTOR: Attend the tutor training workshop and learn how to tutor an adult learning in literacy skills.
- SHELF READING: Help us keep the books in order!
- TECHNOLOGY ASSISTANT: Assist patrons who are new to the computer or the Internet
- BOOK SALE SUPPORT: Help the Friends sort donated books for the Book Sale.
- OTHER VOLUNTEERING TO HELP THE LIBRARY: What are you passionate about? Do you want to teach or lead an event? How can we provide an opportunity for you to give back to the community? Let us know!
If you are interested in pursuing a volunteer opportunity at Altadena Library, please fill out the application below. Volunteer Coordinator, Yuni LaFontaine will follow up with you shortly to discuss your next steps as a volunteer. Have any questions, comments, or concerns? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.