ALL passport applications are by appointment only. Please call (626) 798-2950 to make your appointment.
Monday & Tuesday, 1:00-8:00pm
Wednesday, Friday, Saturday - 10:00am to 5:00pm
Business Office--Main Floor
Bring the following with you to apply for a passport:
- Proof of U.S. citizenship (original/certified birth certificate, or your old passport, or your naturalization certificate)
- Proof of identify (valid driver's license or state I.D.)
- One passport color photograph (2 in x 2 in)
- One Payment to U.S. Dept. of State (check or money order only)
- One Payment to the Altadena Library District (cash, check or money order)
- Complete DS-11 Form – Section 1-22 only. Pick up the form at the Library Passport Services office or download the form.
- DS-11 INFORMATION
- DS-11 BLANK FORM Adobe Acrobat Reader
- DOWNLOAD ADOBE ACROBAT READER
- Children under 16 – both parents must be present with the child. Submit a notarized statement of consent for those unable to appear.
- An original birth certificate is needed for new or renewed passports. All applicants must be present.
- TRAVEL DOCUMENTS FOR US CITIZENS
|Payment to||Age 15 & under||Age 16 & over|
|U.S. Dept. of State (check or money order only)||$80||$110|
|Altadena Library District (cash, check or money order)||$25||$25|
The library does not accept credit cards. Two separate payments are required. One to the state and one to the library, as indicated above. If you have any questions, please call the Business Office at (626) 798-2950.
Additional Services & Fees
- PHOTOGRAPHS: Photos taken on site, $12 each
- NOTARY SERVICE: $10 each
- EXPEDITED SERVICE: If travel is in less than 4 weeks there is an extra $60 Passport Services Fee per application. Delivery within 2-3 weeks.
The New Passport Card
If you have any questions about the new Passport Card, click here.
More Information And Questions
Call or e-mail the Business Office at the Altadena Library:
U.S. Department of State: